Benjamin Bunny 2017 UK 50p Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
Issue Price: £10.00
- The final coin in the Beatrix Potter 2017 Collection
- The first and only official UK coin to feature Benjamin Bunny
- Finished to Brilliant Uncirculated standard – a finer finish than circulating coins
- Presented in a fold-out case including quotes from Beatrix’s original tales
- Endorsed by Frederick Warne & Co (a Penguin Random House company)
Benjamin Bunny 50p Brilliant Uncirculated Coin Specification
|REVERSE DESIGNER||Emma Noble|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Jody Clark|
Benjamin Bunny 50p on the last Beatrix Potter 50p coin for 2017
Benjamin Bunny’s story is the fourth of the little tales and a sequel to ‘The Tale of Peter Rabbit’. The story sees Benjamin join forces with his cousin Peter to venture into Mr. McGregor’s garden and retrieve the clothes Peter lost in his first adventure. The intrepid rabbits escape a near miss with the farm cat and receive a firm lesson from Mr. Benjamin Bouncer for their trouble.
This is the first time Benjamin Bunny has featured on an official United Kingdom coin. Benjamin Bunny 50p takes centre stage on the coin, with details like his oversized tam-o’-shanter hat highlighted by the coin’s Brilliant Uncirculated finish. The coin is presented in fold-out packaging inspired by Beatrix’s own illustrations, with more details on Benjamin’s adventures.